Bank of China Disses Crypto Trading on Official WeChat Account
WeChatthe dominant messaging application in Quantity binary option operated by technology giant Tencent, has updated its payments policy that will prevent merchants on the platform from engaging in cryptocurrency-related activities. With the new policy taking effect on May 31, WeChat will terminate its payment services for merchants that are found of violation. The new policy could have an impact on over-the-counter OTC traders in China top binary option broker 2020 are using WeChat Pay as one of the options for transacting Chinese yuan.
Interestingly, one of the firms that was blacklisted was
Exchanges like Huobi and OKEx both offer their platforms for OTC market makers as well as individual users to place bid and ask orders to exchange fiat to crypto, vice versa. WeChat image via Shutterstock. News Learn Videos Podcasts Research. Brian Armstrong.
First Mover. Latest Opinion Features Videos Markets.
In , the Chinese government instated an official ban
Get the Latest from CoinDesk Sign up for our newsletter. Sign Up.
Disclosure The leader in blockchain news, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial forex trading vs commodity trading vs cryptocurrency. CoinDesk is best alternative bitcoin investment independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Groupwhich invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.
- About cryptocurrency trading
- Delta of an at-the-money binary option
- Cryptocurrency trading stats
- Can i invest little money in bitcoin
- Best coins to day trade to accumulate bitcoin
- Investing in cryptocurrency iota
- Binary options no minimum deposit usa
- Why is bitcoin trading flatlined?
- How much money does shane dawson make on youtube 2020
- Forex 100 percent deposit bonus
- Cryptocurrency trading staretgy
- Can you day trade cryptocurrencies